Monday 21 July 2014

*deep breath*


Blogger, you are driving me crazy. Why won't you let me load images? Only sheer determination and the ability to squash this image to a smaller file size has allowed me to post tonight. I have important images to share with my friends so do me a favour, Blogger, whatever it is that you are sulking about, get over it. I'm giving you 24 hours but if you haven't sorted yourself out by then spend a moment trying to imagine how cross I will be. No, try much harder than that because you need to understand how extremely cross I will be. Now go away and sort it out.

6 comments:

  1. But why not upload to Flickr and then paste the code into blogger?
    Though flickr does have its own problems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't post through Blogger any more so I do it all through Windows Live Writer which transfers it on to Blogger - no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, all too familiar. Wordpress will let you migrate your entire blog from Blogger to it with no ill effects..... and some of the templates available are rather stylish too (not mine, I must admit....).

    ReplyDelete
  4. very naughty, making Alice cross.................

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so frustrating when things like this happen isn't it! Hope that it is sorted soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 23, 2014

    I am sure that it won't defeat you, dear Alice, you are made of strong stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.