Thursday 6 March 2014

A (not-so) Purple Patch


I am slow off the mark with my posts this week. If I have a creative brain I think it must be occupied with designing MasterM's business cards for Dar Es Salaam, covering letters for MissM's job applications, late meals for a hard working MrM, thoughts of spring flowers and summer holidays. You must forgive me. I am usually very disciplined about planning my writing so that I can post every day and the blank patches always catch me by surprise. I will sharpen my pencils and give myself a stern talking to - taking photos of crocuses is not enough. 

*****

My post foggy, foggy moor was featured on BuzzFeed yesterday. Thank you Katie Heaney!

6 comments:

  1. Dar Es Salaam?

    Really, the crocuses are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crocuses are fine by me. Almost de rigeur in early March I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see why you should be apologetic.
    You give us wonderful things to see, to read, to savour, to love.
    It doesn't really matter id it is on strictly daily basis, as long as you don't stop.
    Grazie sempre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I don't know, I'm always happy to see a crocus at this time of year!! It is a simple case that life often takes importance over blogging and that is just as it should be! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I can barely open a computer, I don't think I really have any moral high ground here at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crocus, Daffodil, all perfectly acceptable. Enjoy your different activities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.