Thursday 23 January 2014

Just a quick note...


...to say thank you...
  • to the talented jazz oboist busking on the Jubilee Bridge
  • to my favourite Big Issue vendor for his lovely smile
  • to the friendly people in my lunchtime cafe on Pall Mall
  • to Eleanor for being so cute
  • to the Photocopier engineer who knew what the problem was
  • to the printer which did 700 envelopes without overheating
  • to Jenny for the wonderful photos from Nerja
  • to Karen at Cornflower Books for her excellent recommendations
  • to the genius who thought up #MuseumSelfie
  • to my parents for the delicious slab of Christmas cake
  • to everyone who writes comments here even when I can't reply
  • to MrM for getting up early on Thursday to take me to the airport
Right - that's it - all packed - time to go to bed.
This time tomorrow I will be in Spain!

4 comments:

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.